- Luke likes to be held. If he can't be swaddled then he wants to be held close. This is really nice as you can put him on your chest and he will quietly sleep there giving out the occasional squeak or coo. Not so nice when you need to get something done that requires two hands.
- Luke likes to sleep. The first night he was home he was up quite a bit from 12:00 - 3:00 a.m. but since then he sleeps for 3 hours straight at night and during the day. I would put his total awake time in a given day at around 1 - 2 hours.
- Luke likes to eat. I wouldn't call his appetite voracious but I would call it hearty. The one thing that will pull him out of slumber is an empty stomach. He gives some early warning signs to let us know that he is wanting food. His face will get red, his brow will furrow, and he will start to thrash about.
- Luke likes pacifiers. If we give Luke a pacifier when he starts working himself up over food we can nip his crying before it gets started. The whole pacifier thing is new to me as Alyce wouldn't have anything to do with them.
- Luke likes to poop. I've never seen so much poop come out of one child. The volume isn't very much but where he gets you is frequency. I would say every other diaper is poopy.
Alyce Learns to Ride a Bike
3 years ago